Fill out and submit a New Client Application on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive your information, we’ll call to answer any questions you may have and to schedule a convenient time to have a Meet & Greet with you and your hound in your home.
2. Set up an account
Once we have scheduled a Meet & Greet, we will send you a Welcome Email with a link to set up your free Time to Pet account. Time to Pet is our online scheduling, communication, and billing software. Once you set up your account in Time to Pet, you can access your account 24/7 via the Client Portal on our website, by using any web browser, or with the free Time to Pet app for Android or Apple.
- If we will be entering and exiting your home using a key, we request you provide two sets of keys at the time of the Meet & Greet.
- We require that all dogs have the necessary vaccinations and immunizations before service begins. It is requested a copy of your hound’s vet records be provided during the Meet & Greet.
3. Set up your Hounds profile
After you register your account on Time to Pet, you will fill out a profile for your dog(s) and enter in all their relevant information, to include vet contact information and their health and medication history. You will also be asked to review the Hiking and Water Adventures Service Contract. It might also be a good idea to familiarize yourself with all our company policies, so you can have any questions ready for the Meet & Greet.
4. The Meet & Greet
Please allow up to an hour for this visit. We will introduce ourselves to you and your hound and get to know one another. You can fill us in on all the amazing facts about your hound and we’ll answer any questions you may have. We’ll discuss our services, review our policies, and develop the appropriate adventure plan for your hound.
*Updated Covid-19 restrictions/accommodations for the Meet & Greet:
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions and considerations, we request the majority of the Meet & Greet interview take place on your porch or patio or in your yard – weather permitting. This will allow for all of us to socially distance, but still allow us plenty of opportunity to interact with your hound, review our policies and procedures, set your hound up for services, and answer any questions you might have.
- If you would prefer to do the majority of the Meet & Greet interview over the telephone, we will be happy to do so. However, it will still be important for us to briefly meet with you and your hound INSIDE your home, so your hound can have the experience of having us enter your home and be comfortable with us being inside your home. Please review our Covid-19 policy for additional information.